Monday, November 10, 2008

this post starts out with our movie premier. We made shirts. This was a while ago. sept. 25th. we made shirts. Level 1 productions showed "Turbo" with us, we were the opener act. Too bad the crowd was more stoked on our movie than Turbo. haha. suckers.

yes. we did sign posters for cute girls... only we didn't have posters... so we wrote "4BI9" really big on the back of the Turbo posters and signed those. ghetto riggin it.
this is Dave's number one fan, and he is stoked on it.

We went on stage. I'm there third from left.

this was the crowd


then we got our DVDs from the replication company, and packed them up.


Halloween came along. There was a party way out of town at the Vitamin Water distribution plant, we know the manager, and he threw a party with a live DJ and a ton of people. Then the cops came and arrested a bunch of the really drunk kids, and wrote a bunch of M.I.P.s.... them kids is suckers. I hopped in a cab with some girls I knew and rode back to SLC. This night, I was pocahontas, or some other indian girl, with a rasta beanie. I dunno. This picture shows me sitting on top of a 10 foot tower of vitamin water. Dave is grinding on the girl in pink pants. 


This was another halloween costume: Dave as artist, and me as art critic. 


This is the preseason scene at brighton, it's what happens whenever it snows more than 3 inches. That's my friend Kevin on the box

Here's me in my new giant jacket. so ill.


Then we got 3 feet of snow, and I went to Alta. This is a 180 off a cat track.


Mt. Baldy. We hiked to just below the ridge gets steeper and skied that open pow field you can see there. 

testing the new skis:


Very pretty look down from where we came from, and across the canyon


Me, just looking good.





No comments: